Old August 27th 04, 04:20 PM
Michael Black

Gary Schafer ) writes:
Check your counter specs. Some will take 1, 5 or 10 mhz time base
without doing anything.

73
Gary K4FMX

That's a good point. Given that they will all divide the timebase down
to a very low frequency, even if there's nothing specific one could likely tap
higher up on the divider chain.

Michael VE2BVW

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:32:37 GMT, (Mike W)
wrote:

GM Folks,
My 10Mhz TCXO that I use for a frequency counter timebase has gone
toes up and I only have a 5Mhz one available to replace it. Can anyone
offer ideas to double the 5 Mhz TCXO keeping the M:S ratio accurate
enough for use with the frequency counter ?.

The 5Mhz TCXO has an output of 2v P-P sinewave into 50R and I need TTL
level 50:50 M:S at 10Mhz.

Thanks, Mike W