Old March 5th 13, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
amdx[_2_] amdx[_2_] is offline

Default The Dallas Files

On 3/5/2013 8:31 AM, Channel Jumper wrote:
amdx;802332 Wrote:
Anyone know what happened to the yahoo group called thedallasfiles?
Sure wish I would have downloaded all the pdf files.

Mikek

Maybe they don't want to play with you anymore?

What does this have to do with Antenna's?

It was all about antennas. (Mostly AMBCB antennas, but some LW and SW,
also amps for the same) Was a great Great Resource!

They is a he, and I won't take it personal because it seems he's not
playing with anybody, at least for now.

It was a yahoo group, message says;

Group Not Found

There is no group called thedallasfiles. Please make sure you typed the
web address correctly. If you have done so, the group may no longer exist.

Thanks Mikek