Old March 25th 13, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default AJ

I don't get a lot of time at home, too much work.
And, I don't really listen to Alex Jones, almost never.
But, with snow here, and no conditions, I turned the
wrack-job on for a few. I think I finally figured him
out. He is standing up for the Cock-brothers. So, he
is a bit more than a wrack-job, I think he is a "neocon"
undercover you see. If it talks like a duck.etc.etc.
That does explain a few things about him. And now I
know where his money comes from. Neat and tidie.
Any comments?

Drifter...