Old March 25th 13, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AJ

I don't get a lot of time at home, too much work.
And, I don't really listen to Alex Jones, almost never.
But, with snow here, and no conditions, I turned the
wrack-job on for a few. I think I finally figured him
out. He is standing up for the Cock-brothers. So, he
is a bit more than a wrack-job, I think he is a "neocon"
undercover you see. If it talks like a duck.etc.etc.
That does explain a few things about him. And now I
know where his money comes from. Neat and tidie.
Any comments?

Drifter...
Old March 25th 13, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/25/2013 1:30 PM, Drifter wrote:
I don't get a lot of time at home, too much work.
And, I don't really listen to Alex Jones, almost never.
But, with snow here, and no conditions, I turned the
wrack-job on for a few. I think I finally figured him
out. He is standing up for the Cock-brothers. So, he
is a bit more than a wrack-job, I think he is a "neocon"
undercover you see. If it talks like a duck.etc.etc.
That does explain a few things about him. And now I
know where his money comes from. Neat and tidie.
Any comments?

Drifter...

Yep, I know, Cock with a K- "Koch-Brothers"
Couldn't resist.

Drifter...
Old March 26th 13, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 25, 2013 12:33:26 PM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 3/25/2013 1:30 PM, Drifter wrote:

I don't get a lot of time at home, too much work.

And, I don't really listen to Alex Jones, almost never.

But, with snow here, and no conditions, I turned the

wrack-job on for a few. I think I finally figured him

out. He is standing up for the Cock-brothers. So, he

is a bit more than a wrack-job, I think he is a "neocon"

undercover you see. If it talks like a duck.etc.etc.

That does explain a few things about him. And now I

know where his money comes from. Neat and tidie.

Any comments?

Drifter...

Yep, I know, Cock with a K- "Koch-Brothers"

Couldn't resist.

Drifter...

In another vein, I heard on radio this morning Johnny Russell has passed. He was from Sunflower County, The Great Land Mass. Hit it, Silver...... Mama Saiddddd, Don't be walkin downnn by that Riverr,,,,, Don't be hangin around old Catfish Johnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Google,,, Johnny Russell, and click on the Youtube Johnny Russell music. He was a real Good guy. Rest in Peace, Johnny Russell.