Old March 30th 13, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Steve, DXace

On Friday, March 29, 2013 6:14:06 PM UTC-5, Burr wrote:
How you doing, tried to call but you were not home.

See Larry's note for a update.

Your buddy Mike B has gone off the deep end politely and I had to Un-friend

him on FB.

Let me hear from you

--

Burr

Orchids & Honey Do's

I went to the Walmart store today, food shopping. I forgot to buy a snail mail Happy Birthday card for that married Irish woman wayyyyy over yonder accross the big pond. I will go back to the store on Monday and buy a card and on my way back home I will stop at the post office and mail it to her. Her birthday is April 22nd. I am glad you are taking good care of that dog you found. My little couch buddy doggy is doing OK.She likes to play football with an empty plastic one gallon Florida orange juice container, in the back yard.