Old March 30th 13, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Steve, DXace

How you doing, tried to call but you were not home.

See Larry's note for a update.

Your buddy Mike B has gone off the deep end politely and I had to Un-friend
him on FB.

Let me hear from you

--
Burr
Orchids & Honey Do's

Old March 30th 13, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, March 29, 2013 6:14:06 PM UTC-5, Burr wrote:
How you doing, tried to call but you were not home.

See Larry's note for a update.

Your buddy Mike B has gone off the deep end politely and I had to Un-friend

him on FB.

Let me hear from you

--

Burr

Orchids & Honey Do's

I went to the Walmart store today, food shopping. I forgot to buy a snail mail Happy Birthday card for that married Irish woman wayyyyy over yonder accross the big pond. I will go back to the store on Monday and buy a card and on my way back home I will stop at the post office and mail it to her. Her birthday is April 22nd. I am glad you are taking good care of that dog you found. My little couch buddy doggy is doing OK.She likes to play football with an empty plastic one gallon Florida orange juice container, in the back yard.
Old March 30th 13, 05:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, March 29, 2013 8:12:12 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Doggy just now took me out in the back yard. There is a Hoot Owl going, HaWOO WOO WOO! That guy who lives back there, his two dogs are going, Rowf Rowf!
Old April 3rd 13, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

How you doing, tried to call but you were not home.

See Larry's note for a update.

Your buddy Mike B has gone off the deep end politely and I had to Un-friend
him on FB.

Haven't seen him here lately, how far off the deep end did he go?

Let me hear from you

--
Burr
Orchids & Honey Do's

Old April 3rd 13, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 5:54:20 AM UTC-5, dxAce wrote:
Burr wrote:

How you doing, tried to call but you were not home.

See Larry's note for a update.

Your buddy Mike B has gone off the deep end politely and I had to Un-friend

him on FB.

Haven't seen him here lately, how far off the deep end did he go?

Let me hear from you

--

Burr

Orchids & Honey Do's

Yesterday, I did snail mail that thar Happy Birthday card to herself, it cost me $2.00 and pocket change to mail it at the post office. I emailed told her that my little couch buddy doggy mailed it.

Steve dxAce Burr[_2_] Shortwave 0 September 27th 08 12:50 PM
DXace, steve or Roy Burr Shortwave 0 November 13th 07 01:36 PM
DxAce Steve Burr Shortwave 1 November 3rd 07 02:34 PM
Hey Steve, DXace Burr Shortwave 2 November 1st 07 01:14 PM
Steve DxAce Burr Shortwave 0 October 27th 07 03:26 PM