Old April 1st 13, 02:08 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

I travel 50 miles one way, on back country roads to give VE test exams and to go to club meetings, at least I did until I quit the club.
That is not the point.

If you were going to Dayton - just to look, then it wouldn't matter how you spent your time. If you were going there to look for bargains - then you would want to maximize your time.

This wasn't even the point I was trying to make.
The point is - if you are a LARC VE and would like to participate - here is your opportunity to get in for FREE.

And if you are not a LARC VE - why aren't you?
If you are not a VE at all - the LARC does not require a test to become a VE.
And if you are a LARC VE - the ARRL will grandfather you in as a ARRL VE.
I took the test anyways - just to show people that I could do the work and pass the test.
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...