Old April 3rd 13, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Bill Horne[_4_] Bill Horne[_4_] is offline

Default VE's WANTED

On 3/30/2013 8:22 PM, Channel Jumper wrote:
I had a interesting email from a VE - pertaining to VE's wanted for
Dayton this year.
They are looking for LARC VE members to work a 6 hour shift.
In return, you get into the Dayton Hamfest FREE!

Please tell us if LARC will accept VE's from other VECs. I plan to go to
Dayton this year, and I'm an ARRL VE, so I could help if they'll
accredit me.

Bill, W1AC

--
Bill Horne
(Remove QRM from my address to write to me directly)