Old September 6th 04, 07:03 PM
Paul Burridge

Default Another hopeless text: spot the errors...

Hi guys,

Still reeling from the screw-up Chris Bowick made of his explanation
of FET biasing, I've come across this little gem which purports to
show the design considerations for a FET amplifier stage which takes
into account the spread of parameters one encounters with FETs:

http://ampdesigns.tripod.com/solved_problems.htm

"Solved problems"? I don't think so. I'm up to six glaring errors
already, but I'm sure there are more yet to be found. How many can
*you* spot?
--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.