Old April 12th 13, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jeff Arrowsmith Jeff Arrowsmith is offline

Default radials

hi folk's, sorry to sound a bit thick but can anybody tell me where i connect the radials to an sv9 vertical, i have put around 54 around my lawn, i have a stub post about 3ft high. The actual antenna bracket is 18 ins from ground as per instructions,will it make any difference ? being that the stub post is only 3ft from ground or would it be better up about 10 ft high. thanks jeff m3lwg