Old May 12th 13, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Brits are yankin their own toofs. Do It Yourself kits.

On May 12, 12:37*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, Now we pull out our own teeth express.co.uk * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Heck, that's old hat, Americans have been doing that for many, many years. Tie a string around the tooth, tie the other end to a door knob and slam the door shut. One time a woman in Baton Rouge said her toofs hurt. I told her, At least you have some toofs, I don't have any toofs at all.

This is how a real man "goes to the dentist":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZxlZco8cU