Old May 12th 13, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Brits are yankin their own toofs. Do It Yourself kits.

Google,,, Now we pull out our own teeth express.co.uk Heck, that's old hat, Americans have been doing that for many, many years. Tie a string around the tooth, tie the other end to a door knob and slam the door shut. One time a woman in Baton Rouge said her toofs hurt. I told her, At least you have some toofs, I don't have any toofs at all.
Old May 12th 13, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 12, 12:37*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, Now we pull out our own teeth express.co.uk * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Heck, that's old hat, Americans have been doing that for many, many years. Tie a string around the tooth, tie the other end to a door knob and slam the door shut. One time a woman in Baton Rouge said her toofs hurt. I told her, At least you have some toofs, I don't have any toofs at all.

This is how a real man "goes to the dentist":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZxlZco8cU

Old May 12th 13, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, May 12, 2013 12:21:48 PM UTC-5, Steve wrote:
On May 12, 12:37*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, Now we pull out our own teeth express.co.uk * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Heck, that's old hat, Americans have been doing that for many, many years. Tie a string around the tooth, tie the other end to a door knob and slam the door shut. One time a woman in Baton Rouge said her toofs hurt. I told her, At least you have some toofs, I don't have any toofs at all..

This is how a real man "goes to the dentist":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZxlZco8cU

Plant of the week: Climantis Montana. (article at express) I have three of them growing along my backyard fence. Yesterday my sister gave me two Trumpet Vines (she bought five of them at a Fred's Super Center store on Terry Road. Bing Map, 2885 Terry Road) for me to plant. I reckon today I will get around to planting them. What it T'IS, I am trying to cover my backyard wire fence with vines and flowers.