Old May 16th 13, 12:53 AM
Tom Dean Tom Dean is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Yaesu FT2600M problem

I have a Yaesu FT200M which I have installed in my truck for the purpose of transmitting an APRS signal on 144.390. Each time I set the radio on this frequency, turn the radio off and then back on, the frequency changes to 144.385. Turn it off and on again and it tunes to 144.380, etc., etc.

Anyone have any idea how to turn this "feature" off so the radio stays on 144.390 when I turn it on and then off? I've read through the manual but don't see anything.

Thanks.