Old October 14th 04, 03:32 PM
Gregg

Behold, Hayato signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

I have an e-mail account, I receive 1500+ spam per day. But any of them
are from Brazil.

I think it depends on the recipient country as to what proxy and open
relay the spammers use. I have never received one from South America, or
relayed through there.

The sophistication of spamming systems are mind boggling. That's one of
the reasons they will never all be shut down. A good example was one week
last February, many Canadian ISP's got hit with spam relayed through
proxies on the US cia.gov and fbi.gov servers!!! Not only is that
sophisticated, that takes BALLS!

--
Gregg t3h g33k
"Ratings are for transistors....tubes have guidelines"