Old October 14th 04, 07:05 PM
Roy Lewallen

It's difficult to determine the real source of spam, since the From and
Reply-To lines are always forged. (My email address appears on some,
since spam bots pick it off the Web and use it in forged addresses. I
see those often when they're sent to an invalid address and bounce.)
SpamCop is a service which parses the message header to determine the
true source of spam. It's not perfect, but does a decent job. I've seen
..br as the source of quite a few spams I've run through their parser. Of
course, the greatest number come from the US, or at least US ISPs, but
then so do the majority of the legitimate messages to those of us in the US.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Hayato wrote:

I have an e-mail account, I receive 1500+ spam per day. But any of
them are from Brazil.

Thanks