Old January 4th 14, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] pelotonstar@gmail.com is offline

Default Stacking Winegard HD-6065P antennas

On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 4:07:45 PM UTC-6, Paul Pomes wrote:
I'm looking for a source for a second Winegard HD-6065P antenna that I can stack with my existing one to increase the FM gain. At the moment I can pull in most Mt Wilson stations in San Diego, but only in mono. I realize an amplifier would likely do the job easier, but I think this would be a cool thing to do.

Cheers!

Paul Pomes, DVM

Oh, he

Dear John,

Stacking 2 HD6065P antennas in the same direction for gain you would mount
them 72" apart vertically from boom to boom. The phasing line will be 52"
long each +/- 1/8" of each other in length. The phasing lines will feed a
CC-7870 coupler to combine the signals. Your single output is now you
signal.

Cordially,
Hans Rabong
Tech. Service Manager.