Old January 30th 14, 01:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Jim Mueller Jim Mueller is offline

Default What?

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 20:03:58 -0500, Newsgroupie wrote:

Did I break the group? There have been no posts showing up since the
ones I posted in September and early October. I thought there would be
some bored people taking photos to break the winter dol-drums, but I
guess not. I would if I had anything remotely interesting and a decent
camera. I guess I'll have to buy one now. That or see if I can borrow
one again.

Resistance is not futile, it's voltage divided by current!

Even the cat lovers are gone!

--
Jim Mueller

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with dadoheadman.
Then replace nospam with fastmail. Lastly, replace com with us.