Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old January 30th 14, 01:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
Default What?

Did I break the group? There have been no posts showing up since the ones I
posted in September and early October. I thought there would be some bored
people taking photos to break the winter dol-drums, but I guess not. I would if
I had anything remotely interesting and a decent camera. I guess I'll have to
buy one now. That or see if I can borrow one again.

Resistance is not futile, it's voltage divided by current!

  #2   Report Post  
Old January 30th 14, 01:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Apr 2007
Posts: 91
Default What?

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 20:03:58 -0500, Newsgroupie wrote:

Did I break the group? There have been no posts showing up since the
ones I posted in September and early October. I thought there would be
some bored people taking photos to break the winter dol-drums, but I
guess not. I would if I had anything remotely interesting and a decent
camera. I guess I'll have to buy one now. That or see if I can borrow
one again.

Resistance is not futile, it's voltage divided by current!


Even the cat lovers are gone!

--
Jim Mueller

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with dadoheadman.
Then replace nospam with fastmail. Lastly, replace com with us.
  #3   Report Post  
Old February 2nd 14, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2009
Posts: 103
Default What?

Jim Mueller wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 20:03:58 -0500, Newsgroupie wrote:

Did I break the group? There have been no posts showing up since the
ones I posted in September and early October. I thought there would be
some bored people taking photos to break the winter dol-drums, but I
guess not. I would if I had anything remotely interesting and a decent
camera. I guess I'll have to buy one now. That or see if I can borrow
one again.

Resistance is not futile, it's voltage divided by current!


Even the cat lovers are gone!


Cat lover(s) is still here!

Ponder - if I post a picture of my cat and nobody sees it is the picture
of my cat posted?

Haha.

Actually I'm only here because I don't know how to leave. I set up an
auto-billing account with Newsguy many years ago and have forgotten my
password, etc making it difficult to shut down the account. I've got
about a terabyte of rollover unused bandwidth.

Oh well, carry-on.

-Bill
  #4   Report Post  
Old February 4th 14, 11:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Apr 2007
Posts: 91
Default What?

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:13:25 -0400, Bill M wrote:

Jim Mueller wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 20:03:58 -0500, Newsgroupie wrote:

Did I break the group? There have been no posts showing up since the
ones I posted in September and early October. I thought there would be
some bored people taking photos to break the winter dol-drums, but I
guess not. I would if I had anything remotely interesting and a decent
camera. I guess I'll have to buy one now. That or see if I can borrow
one again.

Resistance is not futile, it's voltage divided by current!


Even the cat lovers are gone!


Cat lover(s) is still here!

Ponder - if I post a picture of my cat and nobody sees it is the picture
of my cat posted?

Haha.

Actually I'm only here because I don't know how to leave. I set up an
auto-billing account with Newsguy many years ago and have forgotten my
password, etc making it difficult to shut down the account. I've got
about a terabyte of rollover unused bandwidth.

Oh well, carry-on.

-Bill


Don't they have a "forgot your password" feature? I don't use Newsguy,
but just about everything else I use has it.

If you post a picture of your cat, people will see it. There is still
activity here.

--
Jim Mueller

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with dadoheadman.
Then replace nospam with fastmail. Lastly, replace com with us.
  #5   Report Post  
Old February 8th 14, 09:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2012
Posts: 5
Default What?

On 2/4/2014 4:44 PM, Jim Mueller wrote:


Don't they have a "forgot your password" feature? I don't use Newsguy,
but just about everything else I use has it.

If you post a picture of your cat, people will see it. There is still
activity here.


I get my newsfeed through Giganews, expressly because they carry the
binary groups like this.

While I like the pictures of radios, cats make it all the better! :-)

Joe, N6DGY




Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017