Old November 16th 04, 07:37 AM
Ian White, G3SEK

Rick Karlquist N6RK wrote:
Some Anzac parts are now made by Tyco.

Thanks to everyone who pointed that out. The THV-50 is a current product
on the website of M/A-COM, who bought ANZAC but were in turn gobbled up
by Tyco.

The CD-50-4 remains a mystery, so far (but definitely not a typo - I'm
looking at it right now).

But for most
of them, you have to have a paper Anzac catalog (I have
carefully saved mine). Same thing with the old
Watkins-Johnson company that made mixers. Save
the paper catalog if you still have it.

I normally do save them, but threw out the ANZAC one about 15 years ago
because I didn't have any of their parts... at that time.

Sadly, the whole catalog collection in the loft is now under threat, as
we prepare for relocation next year. The very last to go will be the
1986 HP catalog, because that has most of my testgear in it!

http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek