Old February 2nd 14, 10:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Bill M[_5_] Bill M[_5_] is offline

Default What?

Jim Mueller wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 20:03:58 -0500, Newsgroupie wrote:

Did I break the group? There have been no posts showing up since the
ones I posted in September and early October. I thought there would be
some bored people taking photos to break the winter dol-drums, but I
guess not. I would if I had anything remotely interesting and a decent
camera. I guess I'll have to buy one now. That or see if I can borrow
one again.

Resistance is not futile, it's voltage divided by current!

Even the cat lovers are gone!

Cat lover(s) is still here!

Ponder - if I post a picture of my cat and nobody sees it is the picture
of my cat posted?

Haha.

Actually I'm only here because I don't know how to leave. I set up an
auto-billing account with Newsguy many years ago and have forgotten my
password, etc making it difficult to shut down the account. I've got
about a terabyte of rollover unused bandwidth.

Oh well, carry-on.

-Bill