Old March 12th 14, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Best FM receiver?

On Wed, 12 Mar 2014, dave wrote:

On 03/12/2014 06:17 AM, John Smith wrote:
The right antenna will make any radio sound great (within the limits of the
speakers). I suggest investigating this before spending $$$ on a radio
which won't do any better without a good antenna.

Several posters have suggested C. Crane and I agree. They have good
antennas. Also, if you're handy, there are instructions on the web for
building your own. For more information

Check the clearance items at RadioShack. They sell Etons for pennies on the
dollar sometimes.

The bozo is spamming again, replying to old messages so he can get that
now deleted URL in.

Michael