Old March 12th 14, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Best FM receiver?

The right antenna will make any radio sound great (within the limits of the speakers). I suggest investigating this before spending $$$ on a radio which won't do any better without a good antenna.

Several posters have suggested C. Crane and I agree. They have good antennas. Also, if you're handy, there are instructions on the web for building your own. For more information http://www.pushbuttonproductions.com/services/radio-ads
Old March 12th 14, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/12/2014 06:17 AM, John Smith wrote:
The right antenna will make any radio sound great (within the limits of the speakers). I suggest investigating this before spending $$$ on a radio which won't do any better without a good antenna.

Several posters have suggested C. Crane and I agree. They have good antennas. Also, if you're handy, there are instructions on the web for building your own. For more information http://www.pushbuttonproductions.com/services/radio-ads

Check the clearance items at RadioShack. They sell Etons for pennies on
the dollar sometimes.
Old March 12th 14, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 12 Mar 2014, dave wrote:

On 03/12/2014 06:17 AM, John Smith wrote:
The right antenna will make any radio sound great (within the limits of the
speakers). I suggest investigating this before spending $$$ on a radio
which won't do any better without a good antenna.

Several posters have suggested C. Crane and I agree. They have good
antennas. Also, if you're handy, there are instructions on the web for
building your own. For more information

Check the clearance items at RadioShack. They sell Etons for pennies on the
dollar sometimes.

The bozo is spamming again, replying to old messages so he can get that
now deleted URL in.

Michael

Old March 14th 14, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/12/2014 11:02 AM, Michael Black wrote:
On Wed, 12 Mar 2014, dave wrote:

On 03/12/2014 06:17 AM, John Smith wrote:
The right antenna will make any radio sound great (within the limits
of the speakers). I suggest investigating this before spending $$$ on
a radio which won't do any better without a good antenna.

Several posters have suggested C. Crane and I agree. They have good
antennas. Also, if you're handy, there are instructions on the web
for building your own. For more information

Check the clearance items at RadioShack. They sell Etons for pennies
on the dollar sometimes.

The bozo is spamming again, replying to old messages so he can get that
now deleted URL in.

Michael

Can you please translate your post into English, so we mere mortals can
try to understand what you are babbling about? Why do you give a ****?