Old May 15th 14, 03:18 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
gareth gareth is offline

Default Why M3OSN?

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

I suspect he has little to no human contact during the day, other than
those he rows with on the internet.

Freudian Projection (50) again, Brian, in the light of your falling
out and turning against Stan White G4EGH, the BRATS, and
having a job terminated against your will?

That is why he is always trying to start or maintain a row.

39

I don't know where you got that calumny from. Are you making this
up as you go along?

Perhaps it is also another episode of 50 on your part?