Old May 15th 14, 01:41 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Why M3OSN?

On 5/15/2014 3:58 AM, Malicious Simpleton G4... wrote:
On Thu, 15 May 2014 08:28:24 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Evans flounced off a few weeks ago (claiming he had been advised by the
police to refrain from posting - yeah right) and this group immediately
took a turn for the better. It was becoming quite pleasant and civilised
until he returned and wrecked it again.

He's an inveterate attention-seeker who can't bear the thought of the
group getting along well without him.

He's the officious fat kid who longs to be a playground monitor.

What do you have against "officious fat kids who long to be a playground
monitor" as to insult them like this?

Even though I don't post often here, I read a lot. And I agree this was
a nice place for a while. But now it's back in the gutter again...

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old May 15th 14, 03:18 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

I suspect he has little to no human contact during the day, other than
those he rows with on the internet.

Freudian Projection (50) again, Brian, in the light of your falling
out and turning against Stan White G4EGH, the BRATS, and
having a job terminated against your will?

That is why he is always trying to start or maintain a row.

39

I don't know where you got that calumny from. Are you making this
up as you go along?

Perhaps it is also another episode of 50 on your part?