Old December 18th 04, 03:45 PM
-XC-

I've found the "asking the dentist for the old worn out tools etc" is a
myth. I have asked and the official answer was due to the tools being used
in blood, bone and possibly disease they are discarded when worn, not given
away. Makes good sense to me! New industrial dental picks and bits are cheap
and available all over the place.

John

"joe" wrote in message
hi joe,

why not ask your dentist ? they may have a in house lab
and may order or give you a few that are not too worn out ?

K9LY wrote:

Hello. When I make PCBs for homebrew projects, I often use a Dremel
Moto-Tool with a dental bur for cutting the pattern into the copper
foil. About ten years ago I bought a bunch of burs from someone at the
Dayton Hamvention. Now they're worn out, and I'd like to get some more.
Does anyone know where a hobbyist can buy these things? See photo at
alt.binaries.pictures.radio .

73,
Joe K9LY