Old June 11th 14, 07:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Pedro De Pacas Pedro De Pacas is offline

Default WBNY: Where originality goes to die

Pat, it appears as though you're going to continue trotting out the same
old 'Commander Bunny for President' routine we've all grown tired of.

This is fine: it means that every time you take to the air, we can just
copy and paste from previous reception reports to the new one. It's a
time-saving feature, really, and opens up all sorts of possibilities for
listening to even more stations than was previously possible.

Carry on recycling the same old tired crap, Pat. You really are your own
worst enemy (well, with the possible exception of JTA, but he's a speshul
case) and you don't even realize it.

- Pedro.

P.S.: Remember to ask the Blowing League for a reacharound next time.