Old June 11th 14, 07:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WBNY: Where originality goes to die

Pat, it appears as though you're going to continue trotting out the same
old 'Commander Bunny for President' routine we've all grown tired of.

This is fine: it means that every time you take to the air, we can just
copy and paste from previous reception reports to the new one. It's a
time-saving feature, really, and opens up all sorts of possibilities for
listening to even more stations than was previously possible.

Carry on recycling the same old tired crap, Pat. You really are your own
worst enemy (well, with the possible exception of JTA, but he's a speshul
case) and you don't even realize it.

- Pedro.

P.S.: Remember to ask the Blowing League for a reacharound next time.
Old June 11th 14, 05:10 PM
jta jta is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro De Pacas View Post
Pat, it appears as though you're going to continue trotting out the same
old 'Commander Bunny for President' routine we've all grown tired of.

This is fine: it means that every time you take to the air, we can just
copy and paste from previous reception reports to the new one. It's a
time-saving feature, really, and opens up all sorts of possibilities for
listening to even more stations than was previously possible.

Carry on recycling the same old tired crap, Pat. You really are your own
worst enemy (well, with the possible exception of JTA, but he's a speshul
case) and you don't even realize it.

- Pedro.

P.S.: Remember to ask the Blowing League for a reacharound next time.
Yawn. Same tired drivel from a loser.

If you can do better, maybe you should show us all.
Old June 12th 14, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2014-06-11, jta wrote:

In rec.radio.shortwave, JTA wrote:

Yawn. Same tired drivel from a loser.

Yawn. Same tired avoidance of the subject at hand from a bunny zealot. I
figure that by now it's just reflexive for you and that you really can't help
yourself. You know, like incontinence - sad to see but still terrible to
have to observe.

If you can do better, maybe you should show us all.

Put your money where your mouth is, John.

By the way, we're still waiting on your proof that Poet ratted anyone out.
Mind posting that for all to see? Thanks.

- Pedro.
Old June 12th 14, 07:35 PM
jta jta is offline
Member

You must have been hiding under your bridge for the last three years. Poet (aka: Greg Brown) publicly gave the identity of another pirate Op not once, but repeatedly and quite loudly. Everyone knows that. Except you, of course. Just another brainwashed Poet minion...

I'm not a "bunny zealot". I could be convinced - if you had any evidence. Problem is that you don't. Even Mr Brown gave up after a year or so!

Put my money where my mouth is? You display your complete ignorance! But that's to be expected.

Anyway, this is a dead subject. It's all over but for the dumbies shouting. Enjoy your blatant stupidity.
Old June 12th 14, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.krud.com Google,,, Southwest Rod and Custom AM Radio Youtube