Old June 13th 14, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected][_2_] jfeng@my-deja.com[_2_] is offline

Default What goes around...

On Friday, June 13, 2014 11:09:09 AM UTC-7, Bill Davis wrote:
http://www.federalistblog.us/2008/11...tizen_defined/

Thanks, but I was expecting someone to cite chapter an verse from the original Federalist Papers circulated by the Founding Fathers before the adoption of the US Constitution (at least, that was the way I intertpreted Rock Rat's claimn about the Federalist Papers). Your link appears to be for a site espousing a particular current political agenda, even if it does have "Federalist" in its name.