Old July 4th 14, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Rob[_8_] Rob[_8_] is offline

Default MC145151 PLL... anybody made anything with it?

Eric Weaver wrote:

Wondering if there are any plans or commercial kits available (aside
from the part-15 3-meter broadcast stuff) with the MC145151 PLL. Also
what VCO people use with it. Seems it would be handy for tunable
beacons on 2M or such.

Is this one of those articles reposted from the "usenet 30 years ago"
system?

I think I made a synthesizer using that chip, but that is long ago
and I don't think I would use that today.