Old July 21st 14, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Heathkit SB-303 Receiver

On 7/21/2014 10:00 AM, gareth wrote:
"Jerry Stuckle" wrote in message
On 7/21/2014 5:17 AM, gareth wrote:
"Scott Smith" wrote in message
Heathkit SB-303 Receiver
Heathkit SB-303 Receiver, Excellant Cond, Covers the 80, 40, 20, 15 and
10
meter bands (plus 15 MHz rx). Nice Cond, clean inside, good solder joins,
but only recieves various tones when tuning ????, Cost new $400 plus
building time, best off over $200, call 559-255-9110 or email

April 1st was nearly 3 months ago.

Typical troll response - showing his head is once again (or still?) up
his arse.

I quote from a contemporaneous response to you from another NG ...

"From your previous Childish Broadcasting (CB) into these NG,
it was inevitable that you would not have the mental capacity to recognise,
and partake in, a philosophical discussion for the edification of _REAL_
radio amateurs."

Yep, and you're just as stoopid now as you were when you first posted it.

I suggest you go back to your Legos. They're more your speed.

And I've been a REAL radio amateur for over 45 years. How long have YOU
held your CB license?

--
Remove the "x" from my email address