Old August 25th 14, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
DrTeeth DrTeeth is offline

Default Yahoo Groups

I cannot tell you, especially in a moderated group, how much I hate
these things.

They are the result of some twisted mind who got hold of some good
forum software and messed it up to make it as difficult to use as
possible, without making it IMpossible.

Then the afore mentioned twisted mind somehow convinced a large part
of the Amateur fraternity that they are a Good Thing®.

They are the forum from hell and I just cannot understand their
popularity especially with a group of technically adept people.

--
73's de Guy G4DWV/4X1LT