Old August 27th 14, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
DrTeeth DrTeeth is offline

Default Yahoo Groups

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:53:00 EDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
"Michael J. Coslo" disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

You can make a Yahoo forum function just like your
mail reader does in a couple different ways:

A phpBB forum or a News Group would be much more preferable than the
rubbish that is Yahoo groups. I cannot understand how anybody could
think it a Good IdeaŽ to have one of them at all.
--
Cheers,

DrT

** You've never known happiness until you're married;
** but by then it is too late.