Old August 28th 14, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Michael J. Coslo Michael J. Coslo is offline

Default Yahoo Groups

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:50:57 AM UTC-4, Steve Bonine wrote:
On 8/26/14, 7:34 PM, DrTeeth wrote:

Because the content is more important than the media. Which would be
more useful, a completely dead newsgroup or a Yahoo group filled with
useful information? I'm not implying that this newsgroup is dead, but
it is the only one of the ones I used to follow that has any life left
at all. When the participants pick the web, there's not much that those
of us who prefer news readers can do about it.

Steve, if you prefer a newsreader, there is every possibility of
getting your Yahoo group content in it. I've been doing that ever
since they messed up their web mail interface. I get my Yahoo
group content in either Mac Mail, or T-Bird, depending on the
Operating system.

If people do not believe me, I am more than happy to post
step by step instructions.

This is a non-problem.

-Mike -