Old August 30th 14, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default The 80 mtr. band is not usable anymore among others.

Channel Jumper wrote:

;824267 Wrote:
wwv inc.
wrote:-

First have a look at this:

http://s29.postimg.org/rih6htoon/spe...2014_11_00.jpg

Since years this is happening. Signals are 20 to 30 dB's to weak from
their
usual behavior. Even long-wave broadcasters fall short of range since
many years.
The ionosphere is ruined by the sun.-

Something a bit more useful:

http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

--
Jim Pennino

The Earth is a torrid, it spins around the sun and the whole universe is
traveling somewhere at break neck speed. Nothing stays the same.
Radio is dependent upon many things, some of which we control - how much
noise we make, and some of which we cannot control - emissions from the
sun to name one.

Ice cream has no bones.

As we add more and more noise pollution to our environment - cell phone
towers, transformers for light bulbs,all the crap the government is
doing on the ground and in space - it's just a matter of time before the
whole HF becomes useless.

HF has little to nothing to do with anything you mentiones.

snip remaining babble

--
Jim Pennino