Old October 30th 14, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Loop Antenna at ~60 kHz

rickman wrote in :

Before integration comes demodulation. How would you demodulate and
integrate in the analog domain on a 100 uW power budget? The signal is
PSK. But that is not the real reason. My goal is to show it is
possible to do this entirely in the digital domain.

Low Vf diode in feedback loop of op-amp? I'm curious though, it's an
interesting thought, doing it all in digital equipment, but why? The main
drive behind me 'off-shelf' remark is that I suspect the best answer already
exists in many forms. I'm curious about what makes a need to keep searching.
I'm not denying it, far from it, there's usually more than one good way to
do something, I'm just not sure what the differentiating factor is in this
case.