Old November 1st 14, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Short antennae, et al

"Irv Finkleman VE6BP" wrote in message

I haven't kill filed him yet -- I'm trying to think of a nice way to
tell him to F--- Off! first!
If he was just ignorant, we could fix things by educating him, but he is
obviously stupid which cannot be fixed.
Irv VE6BP

Having just looked at your entry in QRZ, and noting your interest
in antennae (even though you only talk of CB-style rigs), what is
it about antennae discussion that makes you feel so uncomfortable
that you respond in the manner of a 5-year-old, and not as one
befitting the age suggested by your photograph?