Old November 4th 14, 09:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_22_] dxAce[_22_] is offline

Default Global 24

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

Nothing mentioned here. www.global24radio.com, WRMI- 9395
on-the-air 24 hours. Have it on the Harris 2368/URR, on
and off all day. And they said shortwave was dead. I know
Steve knows about this, not sure about the regs here.

I've listened to them a few times since they signed on. Decent enough
signal here during the dark hours, but not so good during the daytime.

Seems to me that back in the day, WRNO put out a stronger signal up here,
but that certainly may be dependent upon what their beam heading was.