Old November 4th 14, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Global 24

Nothing mentioned here. www.global24radio.com, WRMI- 9395
on-the-air 24 hours. Have it on the Harris 2368/URR, on
and off all day. And they said shortwave was dead. I know
Steve knows about this, not sure about the regs here.

Drifter...
Old November 4th 14, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

Nothing mentioned here. www.global24radio.com, WRMI- 9395
on-the-air 24 hours. Have it on the Harris 2368/URR, on
and off all day. And they said shortwave was dead. I know
Steve knows about this, not sure about the regs here.

I've listened to them a few times since they signed on. Decent enough
signal here during the dark hours, but not so good during the daytime.

Old November 4th 14, 09:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

Nothing mentioned here. www.global24radio.com, WRMI- 9395
on-the-air 24 hours. Have it on the Harris 2368/URR, on
and off all day. And they said shortwave was dead. I know
Steve knows about this, not sure about the regs here.

I've listened to them a few times since they signed on. Decent enough
signal here during the dark hours, but not so good during the daytime.

Seems to me that back in the day, WRNO put out a stronger signal up here,
but that certainly may be dependent upon what their beam heading was.

Old November 4th 14, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/4/2014 4:33 AM, dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

Nothing mentioned here. www.global24radio.com, WRMI- 9395
on-the-air 24 hours. Have it on the Harris 2368/URR, on
and off all day. And they said shortwave was dead. I know
Steve knows about this, not sure about the regs here.

I've listened to them a few times since they signed on. Decent enough
signal here during the dark hours, but not so good during the daytime.

Seems to me that back in the day, WRNO put out a stronger signal up here,
but that certainly may be dependent upon what their beam heading was.

I was thinking the same thing. Day light they are terrible into PA.
After dark, good signal, could use a little more mod. I'm just
happy to see something new on the air.

Drifter...