Old November 22nd 14, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_22_] dxAce[_22_] is offline

Default 24 Hour test on 9465.

On 2014-11-22 09:11, dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

Dear Friends,

We are running a test broadcast tonight on 9465 kHz. The broadcast will
continue until 2359 on 11/22.

You have 23 hours left to tune in!

Please let us know what you are hearing, how well you are hearing and
what your equipment is.

Send reception reports to:

Best,
The Global 24 Team

Barely audible here at 0910. It is via Bulgaria supposedly 50kW.

1058 Emerson, Lake and Palmer: Still... you turn me on. (Excellent
choice!) Heard clearly on the University of Twente webSDR, barely
audible here in SW England.

Just a barely, and I mean barely, discernable signal here just after 1200.