Old November 22nd 14, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 24 Hour test on 9465.

Dear Friends,

We are running a test broadcast tonight on 9465 kHz. The broadcast will
continue until 2359 on 11/22.

You have 23 hours left to tune in!

Please let us know what you are hearing, how well you are hearing and
what your equipment is.

Send reception reports to:

Best,
The Global 24 Team

Let them know what you hear.

Drifter...

Old November 22nd 14, 09:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

Dear Friends,

We are running a test broadcast tonight on 9465 kHz. The broadcast will
continue until 2359 on 11/22.

You have 23 hours left to tune in!

Please let us know what you are hearing, how well you are hearing and
what your equipment is.

Send reception reports to:

Best,
The Global 24 Team

Barely audible here at 0910. It is via Bulgaria supposedly 50kW.

Old November 22nd 14, 12:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2014-11-22 09:11, dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

Dear Friends,

We are running a test broadcast tonight on 9465 kHz. The broadcast will
continue until 2359 on 11/22.

You have 23 hours left to tune in!

Please let us know what you are hearing, how well you are hearing and
what your equipment is.

Send reception reports to:

Best,
The Global 24 Team

Barely audible here at 0910. It is via Bulgaria supposedly 50kW.

1058 Emerson, Lake and Palmer: Still... you turn me on. (Excellent
choice!) Heard clearly on the University of Twente webSDR, barely
audible here in SW England.

Just a barely, and I mean barely, discernable signal here just after 1200.

The Power Hour Mike Mc Manus Shortwave 4 October 8th 09 01:58 AM
The 11th Hour . . . RHF Shortwave 4 November 13th 07 12:31 AM
Hour Of the Time SR Shortwave 2 September 20th 06 04:59 AM
24 hour clocks Honus Shortwave 17 October 5th 04 01:16 PM
FA: NMN6193C Mic-New-Last Hour !Lou Swap 0 January 29th 04 06:04 PM