Old November 25th 14, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Successful indoor antenna at last - I think

On 11/25/2014 2:05 PM, Ross Archer wrote:
Hey folks,

Thought I'd share the results of some recent successful indoor
antenna experiments. I wanted something to take on the road and
also use when an outdoor antenna isn't convenient or practical.

[...]

Sounds very good. I imagine it would really improve hotel-room
reception over the whip built in to my Eton E1.

Thanks,

Kevin, WB4AIO.