Old December 16th 14, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal M. O'Nella[_4_] Sal M. O'Nella[_4_] is offline

Default The Three Amigos?

"Irv Finkleman VE6BP" wrote in message

.... thread degenerates into a flame war

.... Whatever happened to the gentlemanly tradition?

.... terribly disappointed

.... reduction in the 'gentlemanly tradition'

.... now arguing

.... fail

That's a whole lot of negativity, much of which can be sidestepped -- maybe.

My newsreader, called "Eternal September" has a block feature. Yours may
have one, also.

In my case, if I right click on a sender's name, a five-item sub-menu
appears and I can click "add the blocked senders list." (I have done it for
one person, here.) For me, this didn't purge any messages already received
but it stops all the new ones. Some news clients may use a "Filter" menu
for this function. I hope this helps.

http://www.eternal-september.org/

73,
"Sal"