Old December 16th 14, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default The Three Amigos?

On 12/15/2014 10:35 PM, Sal M. O'Nella wrote:

"Irv Finkleman VE6BP" wrote in message

... thread degenerates into a flame war

... Whatever happened to the gentlemanly tradition?

... terribly disappointed

... reduction in the 'gentlemanly tradition'

... now arguing

... fail

That's a whole lot of negativity, much of which can be sidestepped --
maybe.

My newsreader, called "Eternal September" has a block feature. Yours
may have one, also.

In my case, if I right click on a sender's name, a five-item sub-menu
appears and I can click "add the blocked senders list." (I have done it
for one person, here.) For me, this didn't purge any messages already
received but it stops all the new ones. Some news clients may use a
"Filter" menu for this function. I hope this helps.

http://www.eternal-september.org/

73,
"Sal"
(KD6VKW)

Eternal September is a usenet server, not a news reader. And they do
not have a block sender option. That is a function of your news reader,
whatever that is.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address