Old December 18th 14, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Cuba

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:42:41 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I'm looking forward to visiting Cuba one day. Known some Cubans in my time and they are wonderful people. Ending the cruel embargo is long overdue.

Those old American built clunkers in Cuba would be worth a lot of money in America now. Some of them anyway. Some of them have Chinese engines in them.. You should see the homes/apartments those people in Cuba (Havana) live in.. If I was going to live in Cuba I would live wayyyy out in the sticks.