Old December 17th 14, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cuba

It may be of interest to some to tune into Radio Habana, Cuba today to
see what their take is...

Old December 17th 14, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:24:19 PM UTC-6, dxAce wrote:
It may be of interest to some to tune into Radio Habana, Cuba today to
see what their take is...

Also, Google,,, Living in Cuba Youtube
Old December 18th 14, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm looking forward to visiting Cuba one day. Known some Cubans in my time and they are wonderful people. Ending the cruel embargo is long overdue.
Old December 18th 14, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:42:41 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I'm looking forward to visiting Cuba one day. Known some Cubans in my time and they are wonderful people. Ending the cruel embargo is long overdue.

Those old American built clunkers in Cuba would be worth a lot of money in America now. Some of them anyway. Some of them have Chinese engines in them.. You should see the homes/apartments those people in Cuba (Havana) live in.. If I was going to live in Cuba I would live wayyyy out in the sticks.
Old December 18th 14, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:38:46 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
Those old American built clunkers in Cuba would be worth a lot of money in America now.

You are correct sir. See:
http://www.ketv.com/news/small-neb-t...ction/22102156

The proceeds from that auction was $2.8 million. Not bad for a "junkyard" full of old cars. I grew up 15 miles from that place.

Old December 18th 14, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
:
You are correct sir. See:
http://www.ketv.com/news/small-neb-t...-car-auction/2
2102156

The proceeds from that auction was $2.8 million. Not bad for a
"junkyard" full of old cars. I grew up 15 miles from that place.

a few years ago someone from cuba tried to flat a truck to get to south fla
was damn near close, and woul have ran the roads around here
Old December 18th 14, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:02:42 AM UTC-6, john sumner wrote:
wrote in
:

www.stratfor.com The United States and Cuba Begin Restoring Relations. www.stratfor.com sent me the full article this morning, and I read it too.
Old December 23rd 14, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:39:43 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:02:42 AM UTC-6, john sumner wrote:
wrote in
:
You are correct sir. See:
http://www.ketv.com/news/small-neb-t...-car-auction/2
2102156

The proceeds from that auction was $2.8 million. Not bad for a
"junkyard" full of old cars. I grew up 15 miles from that place.

a few years ago someone from cuba tried to flat a truck to get to south fla
was damn near close, and woul have ran the roads around here

www.stratfor.com The United States and Cuba Begin Restoring Relations.. www.stratfor.com sent me the full article this morning, and I read it too.

www.stratfor.com The Geo Politics of U.S.Cuba Relations by George Friedman. That Grain on those Barges rolling down the mighty Mississippi River, 45 miles due West of doggy's couch made it possible for Britain's Industrial Revolution. Raise Your Head And Hold It High, Mighty Mississippi River Is Passing By!

Trying to get Cuba David Eduardo[_4_] Shortwave 5 January 22nd 08 10:39 AM
Trying to get Cuba RHF Shortwave 2 January 21st 08 10:48 AM
The New Cuba...? yojimbo Shortwave 0 December 1st 05 07:00 PM
Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) on 6.000 MHz in English from Cuba RHF Shortwave 0 October 20th 05 08:13 AM
Cuba/USA: Cuba decries US radio, TV broadcasts to island Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 26th 04 01:41 PM