Old December 20th 14, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net from WB4AIO

On 12/19/2014 5:41 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• It’s a outrage that our so-called “representatives” in Washington dare
to vote for a multiple-trillion-dollar budget comprising thousands of
pages that aren’t even fully available for reading yet.

While you are on the subject of outrages...

....don''t forget the following "add-ons" to the bill that count as outrages:

1) Emasculating the Dodd-Frank Act (removing Wall Street regulations and
laying the ground work for another financial crash). Not just letting
the fox guard the hen house, but ripping the door right off the hen house.

2) Allowing $777,777 of "donations" to political parties. Truly, we now
have the best government that money can buy.

3) Gutting people's pensions and not funding the PBGC.

These add-ons were nothing but blackmail, pure and simple. Shame on
those who voted for it. IMHO, a potential few week government shut-down,
although painful, would have caused less long term harm than these add-ons.