Old December 19th 14, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Liberty Net from WB4AIO

Liberty Net: December 13, 2014

http://3950.net/2014/12/liberty-net-december-13-2014/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

WHEN THE FCC refuses to do anything about egregious and admitted
malicious jammers who operate on the amateur bands literally for
decades, and who die without any action being taken against them —
and when legitimate operators are harassed and threatened by that
same FCC, what conclusions should we draw? Listen: Liberty Net 12/13

Here’s my selection of the ideas and concepts brought up on the
Liberty Net this time:

• It’s a outrage that our so-called “representatives” in Washington
dare to vote for a multiple-trillion-dollar budget comprising
thousands of pages that aren’t even fully available for reading yet.
(15 minutes)

• Millions of men in the West are suffering due to the unnatural and
anti-Life bias against males in our society, causing many to give up
on marriage and children — a monumental tragedy. (17 minutes)

• The substitution of chemicals for discipline for our children is
also a tragic disaster. (19 minutes)

• Why are bank regulatory officials being issued “emergency survival
kits” by the regime in Washington? Are they expecting violence or
societal breakdown due to some Cyprus-like seizure of the people’s
money? (20 minutes)

• If the decent, moral people won’t stand up for what is right
against government and corporate tyranny, then perhaps they aren’t
quite so decent and moral as they believe they are. (32 minutes)

• The greatest moral failing of us as a people, as a nation, and as
a race is our perverse refusal to reproduce ourselves in sufficient
numbers to survive. (33 minutes)

The Liberty Net — amateur radio’s longest-running current events
discussion net — is on the air every Saturday night at 10PM Eastern
Time on the high side of 75 meter SSB (quite often 3995 kHz these
days). You might have to tune around, but we’re not hard to find.
And don’t forget the Survival Net on Sundays and the Midweek Liberty
Net on Wednesdays, all at 10 Eastern.

Remember, thanks to our multiple audio feeds, you’re likely to be
nearly interference-free! And, as always, you can download the net
recording right here at http://3950.net and listen whenever you like.

http://3950.net/2014/12/liberty-net-december-13-2014/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old December 20th 14, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, December 19, 2014 4:41:20 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
* Why are bank regulatory officials being issued "emergency survival
kits" by the regime in Washington? Are they expecting violence or
societal breakdown due to some Cyprus-like seizure of the people's
money? (20 minutes)

* If the decent, moral people won't stand up for what is right
against government and corporate tyranny, then perhaps they aren't
quite so decent and moral as they believe they are. (32 minutes)

In lieu of the spending money on the annual Christmas hustle I donate the money to http://www.stopcorporateabuse.org/ca...ate-hall-shame

"The Supreme Court has declared that corporations are people. Well, if some of these corporations were people, they'd be in jail. Each year, we ask you to vote for the worst of worst and induct the "winner" into our Corporate Hall of Shame. Then, we partner with allies to mobilize grassroots pressure and turn up the heat on corporations that corrupt the political process and abuse human rights, the environment and our public health. Join our 2014 Corporate Hall of Shame partners today, and take on some of the world's worst corporations with us."

Visit http://act.stopcorporateabuse.org/co...all-shame-2014
and cast your vote for the Corporate Hall of Shame.
Old December 20th 14, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/19/2014 5:41 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• It’s a outrage that our so-called “representatives” in Washington dare
to vote for a multiple-trillion-dollar budget comprising thousands of
pages that aren’t even fully available for reading yet.

While you are on the subject of outrages...

....don''t forget the following "add-ons" to the bill that count as outrages:

1) Emasculating the Dodd-Frank Act (removing Wall Street regulations and
laying the ground work for another financial crash). Not just letting
the fox guard the hen house, but ripping the door right off the hen house.

2) Allowing $777,777 of "donations" to political parties. Truly, we now
have the best government that money can buy.

3) Gutting people's pensions and not funding the PBGC.

These add-ons were nothing but blackmail, pure and simple. Shame on
those who voted for it. IMHO, a potential few week government shut-down,
although painful, would have caused less long term harm than these add-ons.