Old February 15th 15, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
gareth gareth is offline

Default 15" stainless steel cube?

Well, I did consider it as the case for my on-going retro radio
project (that has been on-going for so long that one particular
unkind soul who does no homebrewing for himself sneers
at it as being, "vapourware".)

"kg7fu" wrote in message
How about a folded cavity for a VHF amplifier or filter?

kg7fu

On 02/13/2015 10:32 AM, gareth wrote:
Having scavenged anything that might be useful from the
old dishwasher, there must be a use for its washing compartment,
a 15" cube stainless stell box, but I'm struggling to think of one!