Old February 16th 15, 08:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Charlie[_5_] Charlie[_5_] is offline

Default Plessey SL501A & B

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 13:35:05 -0500, Michael Black wrote:

Why do you need the datasheet?

If you need to replace these devices in existing equipment, you probably
have to find the actual ICs.

Perhaps I could have been more clear in my original post so just to set
the record straight, I have obtained a reasonable quantity of both the A
device and the B device. As I said above "My data book starts with the
630 series and I can't find anything on the interwebs."

I can't speak to what other people have done here over the years but at
my advanced age I've become pretty good at sucking eggs :-)

Charlie.
M0WYM.

--
He who throws dirt loses ground.