Old February 15th 15, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Plessey SL501A & B

Anyone know or have data on theses Plessey ICs? My data book starts with
the 630 series and I can't find anything on the interwebs.

Charlie.
M0WYM.

--
He who throws dirt loses ground.
Old February 15th 15, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Charlie" wrote in message
Anyone know or have data on theses Plessey ICs? My data book starts with
the 630 series and I can't find anything on the interwebs.

I gave you a URL in my reply in ura.

Old February 15th 15, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 13:26:31 +0000, gareth wrote:

I gave you a URL in my reply in ura.

Yes thanks, but that just goes to a simplified summary not an actual data
sheet.

Charlie.
M0WYM.

--
He who throws dirt loses ground.
Old February 15th 15, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015, Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 13:26:31 +0000, gareth wrote:

I gave you a URL in my reply in ura.

Yes thanks, but that just goes to a simplified summary not an actual data
sheet.

Why do you need the datasheet?

If you need to replace these devices in existing equipment, you probably
have to find the actual ICs.

If this is some old project you hope to build, you need to see if you can
get the ICs, unless you happen to have them already. Over the years
plenty of people have come here and asked about some device, not knowing
that the schematic they "found on the net" was old, and the IC or tunnel
diode no longer commonly available.

Michael

Old February 16th 15, 08:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 13:35:05 -0500, Michael Black wrote:

Why do you need the datasheet?

If you need to replace these devices in existing equipment, you probably
have to find the actual ICs.

Perhaps I could have been more clear in my original post so just to set
the record straight, I have obtained a reasonable quantity of both the A
device and the B device. As I said above "My data book starts with the
630 series and I can't find anything on the interwebs."

I can't speak to what other people have done here over the years but at
my advanced age I've become pretty good at sucking eggs :-)

Charlie.
M0WYM.

--
He who throws dirt loses ground.

Old February 16th 15, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 2/16/2015 3:20 AM, Charlie wrote:
On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 13:35:05 -0500, Michael Black wrote:

Why do you need the datasheet?

If you need to replace these devices in existing equipment, you probably
have to find the actual ICs.

Perhaps I could have been more clear in my original post so just to set
the record straight, I have obtained a reasonable quantity of both the A
device and the B device. As I said above "My data book starts with the
630 series and I can't find anything on the interwebs."

I can't speak to what other people have done here over the years but at
my advanced age I've become pretty good at sucking eggs :-)

Charlie.
M0WYM.

What is this "interwebs"? Is that what spider who are dating use to
connect their homes?

--
Remove the "x" from my email address

FS Plessey PR 1551 [email protected] Swap 1 January 8th 07 02:39 PM
FS Plessey PR 1551 [email protected] Boatanchors 0 January 6th 07 06:32 PM
FA: PLESSEY WWV RECEIVER Bob Rinaldi Boatanchors 0 September 30th 05 12:51 PM
Plessey PR155 Andrew Holme Boatanchors 5 July 5th 05 07:49 PM
Help on Plessey PR 1551? Tonni Boatanchors 0 August 8th 03 06:49 PM